Closed for LATE SUMMER VACATION!!!
We Wil be CLOSED Monday, Sept 19th through Saturday, Sept 24th
Our Reduced Hours Below will Resume on Sunday, September 25th at 10am
Please Note: Due to the unavailability of appropriate bicycles and other administrative issues, our 2022 Rental Services have been Suspended.
2022 March 18th thru Early November Shop Hours
Monday: 10am to 4pm
Thursday: 10am to 4pm
Friday: 10am to 4pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm
Sunday: 10am to 4pm
General Holiday Hours:
- 10am to 4pm for Monday, Thursday or Friday Holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, etc)
- We are always CLOSED for Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
PARKING in DOWNTOWN FRENCHTOWN
The Cycle Corner (as most in-town retailers) has no on-site parking. HOWEVER:
Frenchtown has the most FREE, ON-STREET PARKING available of all the local river towns.
Please Note: There is an enforced, 2-hour limit to the street parking.
Longer-term Free Parking can be found in three places:
- There is a municipal lot next to the Citgo Gas Station located at the corner of Routes 12 and 513.
- 53 Car Slots, 15 Motorcycle Slots and 3 Handicapped Slots are now available within the newly paved and renovated Parking area on River Road. This lot can be found between the Delaware River and the Bridge Cafe, across the street from the Frenchtown Inn (just before the bridge to PA).
- There are approximately 10 spaces along Front Street, just past the Bridge Cafe and the spaces reserved for their patrons.
MAPS & DRIVING DIRECTIONS
Find us in scenic Frenchtown's 'Historic District'. At the corner of Bridge Street and Trenton Avenue (Rt. 29). Across the street from Don Schaibel's Barber Shop.
Click on map above for additional views or driving directions