EXTENDED CLOSING for WINTER VACATION!!
Please note that we will be CLOSED from Sunday, December 25, 2022 thru Thursday, February 2, 2023 for an Extended Winter Vacation.
We will reopen Monday, February 3, 2023 at 12noon.
(Check back here after mid/late-January for any Weather Dependent Updates or Changes)
During January, we may have limited availability By Appointment for Repair Drop-off/Pickup or other needs. Please leave us a detailed phone message with your requirement and possible dates of availability. We'll contact you to coordinate a mutually convenient appointment time. We will try to respond to voicemails within 48 to 72 hours. Remember to leave your Name & Contact Phone Number. Make sure that your voicemail is available and not full.
General Holiday Hours:
- 10am to 4pm for Monday, Thursday or Friday Holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, etc)
- We are always CLOSED for Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
PARKING in DOWNTOWN FRENCHTOWN
The Cycle Corner (as most in-town retailers) has no on-site parking. HOWEVER:
Frenchtown has the most FREE, ON-STREET PARKING available of all the local river towns.
Please Note: There is an enforced, 2-hour limit to the street parking.
Longer-term Free Parking can be found in three places:
- There is a municipal lot next to the Citgo Gas Station located at the corner of Routes 12 and 513.
- 53 Car Slots, 15 Motorcycle Slots and 3 Handicapped Slots are now available within the newly paved and renovated Parking area on River Road. This lot can be found between the Delaware River and the Bridge Cafe, across the street from the Frenchtown Inn (just before the bridge to PA).
- There are approximately 10 spaces along Front Street, just past the Bridge Cafe and the spaces reserved for their patrons.
MAPS & DRIVING DIRECTIONS
Find us in scenic Frenchtown's 'Historic District'. At the corner of Bridge Street and Trenton Avenue (Rt. 29). Across the street from Don Schaibel's Barber Shop.
Click on map above for additional views or driving directions